- Follow our video on this page showing how to add a signature banner in Outlook Express to the stage where you have created the .html folder and given it a name. (let's call it 'testsignature' for the purposes of these tips)
- Open the new 'testsignature' file (by double clicking) in your Explorer browser and position your mouse in the Url box (http:// etc), press Ctrl-A, then Ctrl-C (hold down the Ctrl key then tap A, release then same again and tap C)
- Now open your Microsoft Outlook and Click Tools
- Click Options
- Click Mail Format
- From the drop down box, select 'send in message format' HTML
- Click Signature Picker
- Click New
- Enter a name for your signature (we're calling it 'testsignature' but you choose a more appropriate name)
- Click in the box for 'use this file as template'
- position your cursor in the box (left click in the box)
- Press Ctrl-V
- Click Next
- You should now see your banner in the screen. If it ok, Click 'Finish'
- Click OK
- Check that the name (testsignature) appears in the signature box. If so,
- Click Apply
- Click OK
Open your Outlook email and click 'new' to start a new message. Your signature should appear on the message.
Good luck with this, and with your e-mail marketing. Please let us know if you have any problems. Leave us a comment to let us know whether it has been successful as it will help others.